Friday, June 14, 2013

The Friday Review (6/14/13)

Welcome to The Friday Review, a weekly segment where I share what I've been reading!

IndigoThe Shambling Guide to New York CityPremeditated

CURRENTLY READING:
Indigo by Gina Linko (ARC)
It's slow and odd and rather a torture to read, really, but as not many have reviewed it I'm trying to finish. We'll see if I make it, though.

JUST FINISHED:
A rare adult book in my YA world. There was too much language and sex for my tastes, but it had a unique and interesting concept. Review to come.

READING NEXT: 
Premeditated by Josin McQuein (ARC)
Totally freaked out when I got this one yesterday! I normally wouldn't have even considered reading it (I'm not much for mysteries), but I absolutely loved Josin's Arclight so how could I not give her new book a try?


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment