Friday, July 26, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (7/26/13)

Welcome to The Friday Reads Review*, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week!

Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)Rush (The Game, #1)

CURRENTLY READING:
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (ARC - releases 11/13)
I was in desperate need of a solidly good read, and luckily I didn't have to look any further than the next Gail Carriger book! It is delightful, as expected, and I am enjoying it immensely. 

JUST FINISHED:
The Collector by Victoria Scott (Pbk)
Dante was a fun and snarky narrator for a pretty original angels & demons story. Although a little too crude for my usual tastes, I rather enjoyed it. Review to come.

READING NEXT: 
Rush by Eve Silver (ARC)
Not so much read as finish, which I'm having a harder time doing than I thought I would. Every time I try to dive back in, the horror that is the story sends me running to another book. Maybe I won't be finishing this one after all...

*Note: I have renamed "The Friday Review" to "The Friday Reads Review," to give a better idea of what this segment is actually about.

So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment