Friday, July 5, 2013

The Friday Review (7/5/13)

Don't forget to enter to win signed swag from the upcoming Indelible by Dawn Metcalf on my gushing review here!

Welcome to The Friday Review, a weekly segment where I share what I've been reading!


Alienated (Alienated, #1)What We Found in the Sofa and How it Saved the WorldThe Hunt (The Hunt, #1)

CURRENTLY READING:
Alienated by Melissa Landers (ARC - Releases 2/14)
I've been scrambling to get this book for months, and finally Hannah (@inkyreads) was sweet enough to trade for it! (Thank you, Hannah!!! <333) I'm halfway through, and while it isn't exactly what I'd expected, I'm quite enjoying it.

JUST FINISHED:
What We Found In the Sofa and How It Saved the World by Henry Clark
(ARC - Releases 7/13)
For me personally, as an adult who reads young adult, it was too mellow (something I never thought I'd say about a children's book, but there you are). But it was well written and had its fun moments, and I would recommend it to middle grade readers as a fun, quirky adventure story.(And okay, I will admit that I <3 the tessering sofa.)

READING NEXT: 
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (ARC)
I'm starting to feel the itch for something dark and creepy, and this looks like it'll fit the bill!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment: