Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Sunday Post (6/29/14)


Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news - post a recap of the past week on your blog, share what's coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and showcase books and things you've received.



THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG

Monday   Adult Review: Fortune's Pawn (Rachel Bach)
Tuesday   Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday   Waiting On Wednesday
Friday   The Friday Reads Review



BOOKSHELF ADDITIONS

On the FenceThe Smithsonian Book of BooksThe Bone SeasonThe Young World (The Young World Trilogy, #1)Trust Me, I'm LyingA Blind Spot for Boys

  • On the Fence by Kasie West (ARC - Traded) - FINALLY got my hands on Kasie's latest! *flails*
  • The Smithsonian Book of Books by Michael Olmert (Hbk - Purchased Used) - Research book for Project BW. An awesome book on books, I really must say.
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (Pbk - From Publisher) - The publisher sent me a paperback to join an August re-read. Sounds like my chance to finally read it, so I'm totally game!
  • The Young World by Chris Weitz (ARC - EpicLibrarian) - While this sounds like exactly my kind of read, I've heard there might be more content than I usually like so we'll see.
  • Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer (ARC - EpicLibrarian) - Hadn't given this a second look until I got my hands on the ARC - now I'm really intrigued!
  • A Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen (ARC - EpicLibrarian) - It sounds cute, but maybe a little too heavy for my tastes? Still on the fence.




No comments:

Post a Comment