Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree
- Defy the Stars (Claudia Gray) - (ARC) I swear Claudia wrote this book just for me, it is exactly my kind of story. Dying to get my hands on an ARC for immediate consumption!
- By Your Side (Kasie West) - (ARC) A Kasie story set in a library? Be still my heart! Already have the paperback pre-ordered, but the sooner I can read it, the better! Also, my Kasie West collection requires an ARC.
- Lucky in Love (Kasie West) - (ARC) Two books by my favorite writer in one year? 2017 is going to rock. Of course I need this ARC for my collection too, but since this story will be releasing in hardcover (and I only read softcovers) I need it to read as well!
- Starfall (Melissa Landers) - (???) Starflight, the first book in this duology, was my favorite read this 2016, so of course I've been desperate to get my hands on the sequel! The problem: it will be releasing in hardcover, and there are no ARCs...save one currently up for giveaway. Dear Santa, how about a Christmas miracle, pretty please?
- Dividing Eden (Joelle Charbonneau) - (ARC) I really enjoyed Joelle's Testing trilogy, so I'm excited to read her foray into fantasy!
- The Perilous Sea (Sherry Thomas) - (ARC/PBK) I would prefer an ARC to complete my collection, but I really want to binge the series soon so I'll settle for a paperback if I have to, I can't wait much longer!
- Revenger (Alastair Reynolds) - (ARC/PBK) I'm a sucker for sci-fi and this sounds like an interesting one!
- Gamescape: Overworld (Emma Trevayne) - (ARC) Another thrilling story released in hardcover that I need the ARC to be able to read it anytime soon. *sigh*
- Roar (Cora Carmack) - (ARC) Storm magic? Enough said.
- Penguin Revolution vol. 7 (Kore Yamazaki) - (PBK) This is the final and only volume I don't have of this entertaining series, and of course it's out of print. But a little thing like that wouldn't be a problem for Santa, right? ;)
So what books do you want Santa to leave under your tree, and why? Have you read any of the titles on my list? If so, what did you think of them?