Friday, September 18, 2020

The #FridayReads Review (9/18/20)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!



>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (ARC)
Finished the first book and went straight into the second as planned. Only a few chapters in but as before the story started right in the middle of things and I was immediately engrossed - so far so good!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (ARC)
4 Stars. Despite a few plot holes I think I enjoyed this even more the second read! Started up right in the middle of the action and barely let you or the characters catch your breath for the intrigue and romance. Looking forward to reading the second book immediately. You can read my original review here.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Ao Haru Ride vol. 7 by Io Sakisaka (PBK)
Discovered I'm several volumes behind in this series so I've acquired them for a binge soon.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment