Friday, September 25, 2020

The #FridayReads Review (9/25/20)

 


Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess (ARC)
I was struggling to get into Ten Thousand Skies and was craving a fantasy so I grabbed this for a re-read with plans to finally read the sequel next. It's been at least 5 years since my original read so I didn't recall much going in, but I think I've been enjoying it as much as I did before. It's a simple plot with a static setting, and I recalled one of the twists from the start so one aspect has been rather frustrating, but overall it's a quick, easy read with engaging characters and I'm already looking forward to the sequel. 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Living-Room Matsunaga-san vol. 2 by Keiko Iwashita (PBK)
4 Stars. A fun and cute boarding house love story with interesting characters. Looking forward to the next one!


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
A Beauty & the Beast-esque story with unique characters and a generally interesting plot. This next volume is due to arrive at the library for me soon.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment