Friday, September 13, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (9/13/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Zero Repeat Forever (The Nahx Invasions, #1)
Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast (ARC)
Giving this another try now that I've had some distance from itI'm still really curious about the mystery behind the aliens so we'll see if I can put up with the crudeness for the answer. Re-starting at 34% in.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Fill-In Boyfriend
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (PBK)
4.5 Stars. A quick, engrossing and personally relatable story of self discovery and sweet romance. Review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Anonymous Noise, Vol. 15
Anonymous Noise vol. 15 by Ryoko Fukuyama (PBK)
Catching up on the series. The love triangle drives me crazy but the drama is so completely addicting I can't stop reading.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment