Friday, September 20, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (9/20/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Reunion (The Mediator, #3)
The Mediator: Reunion by Meg Cabot (PBK)
Was feeling nostalgic so I decided to re-re-read the first of this teenhood favorite and haven't been able to stop devouring the series yet. Currently on Book 3 with serious plans to binge the entire six-book set and review. Despite violent ghosts it's a fun and breezy read with an authentic teen voice (at least for my teen years). Highly recommend for Buffy and Veronica fans. 


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Zero Repeat Forever (The Nahx Invasions, #1)
Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast (ARC)
3.5 Stars. The first half was a serious struggle of quiet tension and crude characters, but the second half was intense and engrossing and I'm definitely glad I pushed myself to finish. Review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Darkest Hour (The Mediator, #4)
The Mediator: Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot (PBK)
The mediating continues...


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment