Friday, September 6, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (9/6/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Fill-In Boyfriend
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (PBK)
My last Kasie West re-read for review! I've always declared this my favorite, but while it's still one of her best, the unhealthy relationships are hitting a little too flinchingly close to home this read. Still the romance is so sweet and I really relate to Gia's journey.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 9
The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 9 by Kore Yamazaki (PBK)
4.5 Stars. Re-reading the origin arc of this series was such a delight, although it was so good it completely ruined me for other manga this week. Look for my review of volumes 1-9 soon!


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Barakamon, Vol. 18
Barakamon vol. 18 by Satsuki Yoshino (PBK)
This has been such a quiet and sweet and fun series, I almost hate to see it finish. I'm extremely curious to see how it all ends, though!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment