Friday, September 27, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (9/27/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Twilight (The Mediator, #6)
The Mediator: Twilight by Meg Cabot (PBK)
After devouring the first five books I'm at the last of the teen years! With the addition of arrogant creeper Paul in the second half of the series I've become less enthused to read with abandon, but I will be finishing soon and will be curious to finally read the more recently released Book 7, Remembrance, which showcases Suze/Jesse's adult lives.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
A Bride's Story, Vol. 11 (A Bride's Story, #11)
A Bride's Story, vol. 11 by Kaoru Mori (HBK)
3.5 Stars. This was rather a transitional volume so I wasn't as impressed as I have been with the rest of the series, but I did enjoy following the cover couple's adventures and look forward to continuing their journey in the next volumes.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Remembrance (The Mediator, #7)
The Mediator: Remembrance by Meg Cabot (PBK)
I'll be interested to see how Meg picked the series back up in their adult years.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment