Friday, October 11, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (10/11/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Me & My Brothers, Vol. 1 (Me & My Brothers, #1)
Me & My Brothers vol. 1 by Hari Tokeino (PBK)
Currently re-reading one of my own manuscripts as prep for Nanowrimo so I'm taking a novel breather, but I needed some kind of palate cleanser so manga it was! This is a cutie classic from my shelves about a 14 year-old girl who goes to live with her four stepbrothers and falls for the 25 year-old eldest. Despite some heavier subjects it's a fun, sweet slice-of-life romance.  


>> JUST FINISHED <<
I Love You So Mochi
I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn (ARC)
4 Stars. Although the story and romance moved way too fast, I really enjoyed Kimi's journey of discovery and especially her colorful visit to favorite Japan! Review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Cut Off
Cut Off by Adrianne Finlay (ARC)
Discovered this on the library ARC shelf and I've been craving some horror-esque tension so I might give it a try.


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished I Love You So Mochi too! I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was really cute :)

    ReplyDelete