Friday, October 4, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (10/4/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Atlas of Happiness: The Global Secrets of How to Be HappyTwilight (The Mediator, #6)

The Atlas of Happiness by Helen Russell (HBK)
Randomly grabbed this from the library new books shelf and I've been thoroughly enjoying it! I love reading about how different countries relax and enjoy themselves while at the same time getting a glimpse into how they live their lives. Fascinating.

The Mediator: Twilight by Meg Cabot (PBK)
I finally hit my limit with Paul and have been struggling a little with this final book. Still planning to finish and finally read Book 7, but compared to the rest of the series it's been slow going, especially with better non-fiction and manga to read.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Ancient Magus' Bride Vol. 11
The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 11 by Kore Yamazaki (PBK)
4 Stars. A lot of infodumping as the world continues to expand and get ever more complicated, but I'm really enjoying the new school characters! Looking forward to the next volume.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Remembrance (The Mediator, #7)
The Mediator: Remembrance by Meg Cabot (PBK)
I'll be interested to see how Meg picked the series back up in their adult years.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment