Friday, November 1, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (11/1/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny (Nightside, #10)Tegami Bachi, Vol. 11

The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny by Simon R. Green (MMP)
Some of the worst plotting I've ever read, but some of the best worldbuilding and characters. Basically, a normal read in the Nightside.

Tegami Bachi vol. 11 by Hiroyuki Asada (Pbk)
Binge-reading a bunch of these. Such a sweet and mysterious story with amazing characters in a fantastical world - I'm really enjoying them!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Bakuman, Volume 18: Margins and Hell
Bakuman Vol. 18 by Natsuki Takaya (Pbk)
Also catching up (and finishing, by the looks of it?) this series. It's a very dense read and I can only read a few chapters every few days, but it's fun and fascinating and inspiring for me as a writer.


>> READING NEXT <<
Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (ARC)
I've been craving a superhero story something fierce for a while now, and I know this will hit the spot!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment