Friday, November 29, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (11/29/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Avalon (Avalon, #1)
Avalon by Mindee Arnett (ARC - Releases 1/14)
Firefly, but with teenagers!! Quite enjoying it!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Blindsided (Transparent, #2)Sweet Rein, Vol. 1

Blindsided by Natalie Whipple (Pbk - Releases 1/14)
Not as good as Transparent overall, yet so much better in different ways. Review to come.

Sweet Rein vol. 1 by Sakura Tsukuba (Pbk)
While the whole Santa/reindeer thing is a little ridiculous, I didn't care as the characters and stories were just so sweet and fun and OMG I WANT A KAITO HOW DO I GET A KAITO. *starts bumping into everyone* (If you read the story, you'll get this.) Also, the bonus vampire one-shot at the end was ADORABLE.


>> READING NEXT <<
Independent Study (The Testing, #2)
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC)
I really enjoyed The Testing, so I look forward to seeing how the story continues!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. The Independent study one look really good. Haha I wanna read that!

    ReplyDelete