Friday, November 22, 2013

The Friday Reads Review (11/22/13)




Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Blindsided (Transparent, #2)
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple (Pbk)
Not as good as Transparent, but still a fun, flirty, and adventurous read!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Bakuman, Volume 20: Dreams and Reality
Bakuman vol. 20 by Ohba & Obata (Pbk)
And so Bakuman comes to a close. A fun and sweet ending to an interesting and entertaining series.


>> READING NEXT <<
Independent Study (The Testing, #2)
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC)
I really enjoyed The Testing, so I look forward to seeing how the story continues!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've read the testing! I really like the flow ofthe story. I'm glad you found it a great read as well

    ReplyDelete