Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WoW: Manners & Mutiny (Gail Carriger)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blogging event hosted by Breaking the Spine, in which one spotlights an upcoming release they are eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)
Title: Manners & Mutiny
Author: Gail Carriger
Release Date: November 3, 2015
Publisher: Little, Brown BYR / Atom Books
Summary:
When a dastardly Pickleman plot comes to fruition, only Sophronia can save her friends, her school, and all of London...but at what cost? Our proper young heroine puts her training and skills to the test in this highly anticipated conclusion of the rousing, intriguing, and always polished New York Times bestselling Finishing School series!

Why I'm Looking Forward To It: In honor of yesterday's release of Prudence, the author's latest book set in her amazing alternate paranormal steampunk world, today I've chosen the final book in her Finishing School series! It's been such a fun and witty ride and I'm dying to see how it all ends - November can't come soon enough! 



So what book are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really interesting series. I need to read more steampunk. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an *amazing* series that I highly recommend! For more convincing, check out my reviews of the first two books here and here!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this series! I still need to read the third book, though. I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that this series had a book 4! I totally thought that it was a trilogy! The covers on this series are SO pretty, love them!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete