Friday, March 10, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (3/10/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 7: Includes Vols. 13 & 14The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)

Maid-sama! vol. 7 by Hiro Fujiwara (PBK)
A new two-in-one volume in one of my favorite series! The main romance is just so sweet, and talk about a slow burn. Especially enjoying the progress being made in this volume as we near the 18-volume end.

The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele (ARC)
Making slow but actual progress. Just not feeling like novels right now. *sigh*


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Honey So Sweet, Vol. 5
Honey So Sweet vol. 5 by Amu Meguro (PBK)
5 Stars. What started out as a 2-star series for me just keeps getting better and better - I'm so glad I've stuck with it! And this volume was utterly adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on the next volume!


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 4
Yona of the Dawn vol. 4 by Mizuhu Kusanagi (PBK)
The magic was finally introduced in the last volume, so after the middling first three volumes I'm hoping it's nothing but up from here!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment