Friday, April 7, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (4/7/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Blood Rose Rebellion (Blood Rose Rebellion, #1)
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (ARC)
The author's coming to my local indie next week so I started this beauty this morning - so far so good!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Geekerella: A Fangirl Fairy TaleThe Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing

Geekerella by Ashley Poston (HBK)
4 StarsA fun and fannish Cinderella retelling with great characters and a sweet romance that no geek should miss! Review to come.

The Live-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (HBK)
4 Stars. As I am currently in the process of seriously tidying, this was a highly inspiring read! Although I'm not following The KonMari Method to the letter, I am taking a lot of her tips to heart. Excited to read the sequel next.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying UpAnonymous Noise, Vol. 1

Anonymous Noise vol. 1 by Ryoko Fukuyama (PBK)
Just picked this up from the library this morning - I loved Ryoko's Nosatsu Junkie (or at least the volumes that were released in America), so I'm looking forward to this new series.

Spark Joy by Marie Kondo (HBK)
Just finished the first book and excited to start the second today!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment