Friday, August 9, 2019

The #FridayReads Review (8/9/19)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1)By Your Side

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (PBK)
Felt like a fantasy early this week so I decided to re-read this beauty and then finally finish the trilogy this year. I was thoroughly enjoying Leigh's eloquent style and engaging story but my week took a bad health turn halfway through and suddenly complicated fantasy wasn't so alluring. So I decided to read...

By Your Side by Kasie West (PBK)
Discovered there are a few Kasie books I haven't reviewed yet and when I don't feel good I enjoy Kasie stories so grabbed this to re-devour. Always a sucker for a library setting.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Listen to Your Heart
Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West (ARC)
4.5 StarsA story of anonymous advice and broadening one's horizons that I thoroughly enjoyed and couldn't put down! Especially adored that the love interest was rather a mystery until well over half the book. Review to come!



>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Qualityland
Qualityland by Marc-Uwe Kling (ARC)
Found this ARC at my library bookstore and it sounds intriguing. I'm usually not one for translations but I'm willing to give it a try. 


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment