Friday, March 15, 2013

My Writing Status: Black Hole


This is currently the state of my brain - a giant black hole, swirling with all the stories and characters I want to write. At the moment I am not writing anything, a great sadness to me, but there is a very good reason.


I have no idea what to write.

Project P is so similar to a book releasing in May that I'm afraid to devote any more time to it before reading the offending book. To fill the absence I have tried to turn back to many other promising projects, but each has their own faults and I cannot decide which one is worth pursuing. 

So my brain has become a swirl of darkness and pinpricks of light, going round and round as it tries to decide which story to to devote itself to.

And in the meantime, devoting itself to nothing at all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you sort through it soon. Just remember that even if the plot is the same, it will still have a very different feel between you and the other writer. And it's not like there's only one vampire story out in the world, there can be places for both!

    ReplyDelete