Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3/9/13)



Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week!

Not much to speak of this week, but they are some excellent titles. Check'm out:


WON
Cursed
  • Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC) - I've been looking forward to this book for a while - can't wait to start it! (Won late night on Twitter from @MTGReviews)


TRADED
ArclightThe Elite (The Selection, #2)
  • Arclight by Josin L. McQuein (ARC) - I didn't think this would really be a book for me, but it turned out to be AWESOME. I'm in the middle of it right now and I already highly recommend it!
  • The Elite by Kiera Cass (ARC) - I read The Selection and had mixed feeling about it, but I'm interested to see where the story goes.

So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Arclight looks really good and I've been hearing good things about it across the board. Hope you enjoy your books!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these look really good!

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these book sound awesome! Have fun reading! Sounds like you already are!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read Cursed yet. But it's by Jennifer L. Armentrout, so it has to be great. And I've never heard of the other two. Nice haul!

    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Selection & I can't wait to read the sequel. I just adore the covers. They are fabulous! :)

    Happy reading!
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so curious about this Arclight! I better find a copy of this.

    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read The Selection, although it's been on my bookshelves since right after it came out. I didn't even know The Elite was coming out soon, I'm way behind. Hope you enjoy everything you got this week!


    -Danie
    Check out my IMM/StS here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I really want to read the Elite. Lucky! I am looking forward to where the story is going to go, I am very Team Maxon!

    My STS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete