Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9/21/13)


Time for another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where I share the books that I've added to my shelves this week.

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)RelicHover (The Taking, #2)
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer (ARC - Traded) - The author is coming to town on the 30th, so I wanted to be sure to have a copy on hand to get signed! Just finished reading the book this week and loved it.
  • Relic by Renee Collins (Pbk - Won) - Won from the publisher on Twitter - really looking forward to reading it soon!
  • Hover by Melissa West (Pbk - Won) - Also won from the same publisher, although it wasn't what I was originally promised. It's Book 2 of a series I haven't read yet, but since it's sci-fi I'm interested.
So what books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Cinder was very good. I liked it a lot. Relic has a nice cover and have heard good things about it. Also Hover looks interesting. Come check out my stack this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder and Relic! Two of my favorites! Seriously, you'll love Relic, or at least I hope you love Relic!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinder is so good, but haven't read any of the other books you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder is amazing! Read it asap!

    I've heard a lot of good things about the Melisa West series and I have the first book but I have yet you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Cinder too!

    Here's my new books http://beentherereadthatreviewedthebook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete