Saturday, May 31, 2014

New Segment: Random Thoughts {RT}

I read somewhere that you should blog once a day to maintain and gain Followers. I don't know if this is true, but I do know that I don't share enough personal stuff with you guys, leaving you with only reviews and memes - and that's no way to keep a Followership happy! So while I don't know if I'm going to be able to post every day, I've concocted a new segment called "Random Thoughts" that I will be posting as often as possible. It'll showcase all sorts of random thoughts I have, offering you a peek into my life - my likes, dislikes, obsessions, etc. They won't be very long, because the longer the post, the more likely you'll never see it (I never seem to finish long-winded posts), but I'll try to have pictures (and maybe a gif or two ;), and I think (read: hope) you'll find them interesting.

Look for this pic to signify a Segment post, along with 
{RT} before the post title.

So check back for the inaugural Random Thoughts post tomorrow! And see what's been rattling around in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment