Saturday, January 24, 2015

The #FridayReads Review (1/23/15)



Welcome to The Friday Reads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own Friday Reads Review on your blog, and then leave the link in the Comments below!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Exit Strategy (Nadia Stafford #1)Wednesdays in the Tower (Castle Glower #2)

Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong (MMP)
Halfway through and while I'm enjoying it at the same time it's dragging a bit.

Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George (ARC)
On a whim I decided to finally give this series a try and OMG IT IS SO GOOD WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?! After devouring Book 1 in under 2 days during the worst of my 3rd cold in a month (*sob*), I dove straight into Book 2! It's not quite as good as Book 1, but I'm excited to find out more about the mystery of the Castle!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Tuesdays at the Castle
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George (PBK)
A lighthearted, magical and thrilling story about a sentient castle and a brave and delightful royal family that I absolutely adored and can't believe it took me this long to read! Review to come.


>> READING NEXT <<
Thursdays with the Crown (Castle Glower, #3)
Thursdays with the Crown by Jessica Day George (ARC)
Think I'll make a complete binge of the series!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment