Friday, October 23, 2015

The #FridayReads Review (10/23/15)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Made to KillSupervillains Anonymous

Made to Kill by Adam Christopher (ARC)
Although a bit on the slow side, the premise is interesting and I'm enjoying the character voice.

Supervillains Anonymous by Lexie Dunne (PBK)
I only have, like, 30 pages left, but I can't seem to make myself read them. My nerves may need to rest a while before I can handle the final showdown.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Tiger & Bunny, Vol. 7
Tiger & Bunny vol. 7 by Mizuki Sakakibara (PBK)
3 Stars. A superhero/TV game show storyline that started rather serial but grew a tense and lengthy plot. Nothing spectacular, but relatively fun. I am now caught up on published volumes and will probably continue the series if I see new volumes at the library.


>> READING NEXT <<
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
This Shattered World by Kaufman & Spooner (ARC)
Time to re-read this beauty to prep for the final book! (And to finally write a coherent review.)


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment