Friday, June 16, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (6/16/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1)
Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (HBK)
Decided to give this short read a try before tackling Starfall - starting it this afternoon!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Starflight (Starflight, #1)Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 24

Starflight by Melissa Landers (ARC/HBK)
5 Stars. Just as good as I my first read last year! You check out my gushing review here.

Kamisama Kiss vol. 24 by Julietta Suzuki (PBK)
4.5 Stars. I cried. I laughed. I foresee using up a box of tissues for the final volume later this year.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Starfall (Starflight, #2)
Starfall by Melissa Landers (HBK)
Finished my Starflight re-read so on to the companion sequel next! Will have to brave the hardcover, but needs must.

So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment