Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start but Haven't

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)Cold FuryPassenger (Passenger, #1)
Riders (Riders, #1)Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)
  1. The Elemental Trilogy (Sherry Thomas)
  2. Reckoners (Brandon Sanderson)
  3. The Young Elites (Marie Lu)
  4. The Illuminae Files (Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff)
  5. Six of Crows (Leigh Bardugo)
  6. The Great Library (Rachel Caine)
  7. Cold Fury (T.M. Goeglein)
  8. Passenger (Alexandra Bracken)
  9. Riders (Veronica Rossi)
  10. Geek Girl (Holly Smale)


So what series have you been meaning to start but haven't?

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed The Great Library books so far. I still need to start the Young Elites and Six of Crows, but they weren't on my list this week.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept my eye on the release for Riders as soon as I finished the Under the Never Sky Trilogy but never got around to actually picking it up! It was very close to making it on my list this week.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard crazy good things about Six of Crows. It is definitely one of those series that transcends the YA readership. I'll have to get it off my to do list and get'er done but until then I'm totally swept up in The Librarian of Auschwitz!
    www.thereviewlibrarian.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete