Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Best Books I've Read In 2017 So Far


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Best Books I've Read In 2017 So Far

Murder, Magic, and What We WoreTash Hearts TolstoyRoar (Stormheart, #1)
GeekerellaDuels and Deception
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)Lucky in Love
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and OrganizingSpark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying UpThe Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 6

  1. Murder, Magic, & What We Wore (Kelly Jones)
  2. Tash Hearts Tolstoy (Kathryn Ormsbee)
  3. Roar (Cora Carmack)
  4. Geekerella (Ashley Poston) (review)
  5. Duels & Deception (Cindy Anstey) (review)
  6. The Crown's Game (Evelyn Skye)
  7. Lucky in Love (Kasie West)
  8. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (Marie Kondo)
  9. Spark Joy (Marie Kondo)
  10. The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 6 (Kore Yamazaki)


So what are your best books of 2017 so far?

5 comments:

  1. The Crown's Game was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Roar, Tash Hearts Tolstoy, and Geekerella are all on my TBR, so I'm happy to see that you enjoyed them!

    Here is my TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really want to read Geekerella someday!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Kasie West's other books, On the Fence, By Your Side and the Fill in Boyfriend, but my favorite was P.S. I Like You. I'll be looking into Lucky In Love soon

    Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tash Heart Tolstoy sounds fantastic. Even though it`s not a very hyped book, I heard fantastic things about it and I`m very excited to read it.

    http://www.carmensreadingcorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete