Friday, June 24, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (6/24/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
My Harry Potter re-read continues, and Harry is already about to enter the Chamber! I've found this book better written than the first, which comes as a surprise because it was originally my least favorite. The things we discover about favorite childhood books when we read them as adults...


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy

Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
4 Stars. Rather more choppy than I remember from my younger reads, but still the engaging and magical story I know and love.

The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey (HBK)
4 StarsA well-researched and engaging read with lots of great tips and tricks on how to be more productive and put less pressure on yourself. Already purchased a personal copy (initially read from the library) and look forward to re-reading it soon!


>> READING NEXT <<
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
Continuing my Harry Potter binge re-read!


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment