Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Release Spotlight: SIDEKICK (Natalie Whipple)


Today I spotlight the release of Natalie Whipple's latest, Sidekick! Natalie is an amazing writer who tells amazing stories, and although I won't be able to read this one myself for a while (alas the paperback doesn't release until late next year T-T) I definitely recommend you check out this and all of Natalie's books, more of which I've linked below!

Sidekick

Title: Sidekick
Author: Natalie Whipple
Publisher: Whipple House
Release Date: 11/10/15

Russ is tired of coming in second to his best friend, Garret. Whether it's in sports, in school, or with girls, he can never get ahead. Something has to change, and when a new girl comes to town he sees his chance. He has to win her over before Garret does, but proving he's not second best won't be easy when Garret is a pro.

Russ will do anything to beat Garret, including using his little sister to get closer to the new girl. He has to be careful, though, because if anyone at school finds out he attends anime night (and he might even enjoy it), it would ruin his reputation, just like his secret love for cooking and James Taylor.

But pretending to be something he isn't will catch up to him eventually, and Russ can only get away with living two lives for so long. As more than one friend reveals they aren't who they seem, Russ must figure out what and who he really wants in his life. And more than that, he needs to find the courage to make it happen.


Add to Goodreads

PURCHASE:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | TBD | Signed Copy


Check out other titles from Whipple House!

Relax, I'm a NinjaTrust Me, I'm a Ninja (Relax, I'm a Ninja, #2)Fish Out of Water
  
Relax, I'm a Ninja (Ninja Trilogy #1)
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | TBD | Signed Copy | My Review

Trust Me, I'm a Ninja (Ninja Trilogy #2)
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | TBD | Signed Copy

Fish Out of Water 
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | TBD | Signed Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment