Friday, July 15, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (7/15/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
The Harry Potter binge plugs on! Currently over 70% through the fourth book and thoroughly enjoying it, no surprise. Finally feeling some serious HP burnout, though - will definitely be reading something non-HP before tackling the fifth book.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Barakamon, Volume 01
Barakamon vol. 1 by Satsuki Yoshino (PBK)
4 Stars. Different, fun, and highly amusing. Already have vol. 2 on hold!


>> READING NEXT <<
Shadow Run (Kaitan Chronicles, #1)
Shadow Run by Strickland & Miller (ARC)
Ever since this giveaway win arrived I can't stop thinking about it, and I'm desperately in need of a sci-fi fix!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yay - how can you go wrong with Harry Potter? I'm between books at the moment, but I think I'm going to read another thriller!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete