Friday, July 8, 2016

The #FridayReads Review (7/8/16)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
My Harry Potter re-read continues! I was pondering a non-HP book in between 3 and 4, but when 3 finished I just went straight for 4. Although the books are progressively getting bigger, I'm really enjoying the expansion of time and adventures away from school in the wizarding world!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)UQ Holder 1

Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
5 Stars. Better with every book! I'll be interested to see if this will remain my favorite after the re-read is over...

UQ Holder! vol. 1 by Ken Akamatsu (PBK)
4 Stars. Skimmed some of the dialogue but a fun concept and characters. Will give it another volume.


>> READING NEXT <<
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (PBK)
Continuing my Harry Potter binge re-read! I seem unable to stop.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment