Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten (Twelve) Books I Read In 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic: 

Top Ten (Twelve) Books I Read in 2014
(in no particular order)

Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)House of Ivy & SorrowSearching for SkyRelax, I'm a NinjaFortune's Pawn (Paradox, #1)Invisible (The Twixt, #2)On the FenceIllusions of FateThe Accidental Highwayman: Being the Tale of Kit Bristol, His Horse Midnight, a Mysterious Princess, and Sundry Magical Persons Besides (Adventures of Kit Bristol, #1)OtherboundShutter
  1. Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger (RTC)
  2. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (RTC)
  3. House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple (review)
  4. Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor (review)
  5. Relax, I'm a Ninja by Natalie Whipple (review)
  6. Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Bach (review)
  7. Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (review)
  8. On the Fence by Kasie West (review)
  9. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White (RTC)
  10. The Accidental Highwayman by Ben Tripp (review)
  11. Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis (review)
  12. Shutter by Courtney Alameda (review)
So what were your top reads this year?

4 comments:

  1. On the Fence is the only book out of your twelve that I've read. I loved it too and I also posted twelve favorites. Lol.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see invisible on your list. The first book was so odd that I haven't gotten up the nerve to read the second book. I haven't actually gotten to any on your list, but I will have to check some of them out.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the Fence made my list as well :-) I am interested in reading the Accidental Highwayman as well, but haven't got around to it yet......

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I have On the Fence and Illusions of Fate on my TBR list! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed them!

    Check out my TTT here!

    ReplyDelete