Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nano Day 13: Conflict Adoration

Dear Diary,

Digging.

Wish you had hands.

Yours up to her hips in hole,

Inner Editor





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Nano, Day 13

Quiet day at home. Got in a few thousand words, and plan to get in at least three all together by bed tonight.

Story progressing nicely. A little too nicely this morning, actually. I suddenly realized that my middle was moving WAY too fast, and I needed to slow it down a bit if I was going to make 50K. So I asked myself: What would slow them down? The answer: losing their safe house. And with bad people already after them, how easy was it for said bad people to suddenly appear and chase my characters off?

Peasy, that's how easy.

So now with a shattered windshield they have gone to do business with some unsavory types for a new ride...

Ah conflict, let me count the ways I am loving you this November!

No comments:

Post a Comment