Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nano Day 6: Over the First Hump

Dear Diary,

Today's stack of books divined after every 131,313th word that "a quiet mind is worth hiding the cucumber." Needless to say, I took this as an omen and flew into a panic. (Because, obviously, I am the cucumber.)


After hitting my head on the ceiling, my shoulder against the bars, and stubbing my toe on the bed due to a lack of flight experience, the tranquilizer dart my captors shot into my derriere (with surprising accuracy) took leave of my consciousness and rudely left me with nary a penlight to think by.

When I awoke, the offending books were gone, and in their place waited a copy of Who Stole My Cheese? I greatly fear its divination, so have incorporated it straight into the scale Empire State Building.

I used the empty tranquilizer dart as the spire.


Yours unmoved by Swiss,
Inner Editor




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Nano, Day 6

After I posted last night, I spread out on the couch and wrote over 2K, taking me past 10K a day early! XD

This also took me past today's word count, which was a blessing because my health was not very nice to me this afternoon and I only got in about 800 words, leaving me just short of tomorrow's count - and leaving it to most likely be written at work (not always possible).

But I will give it the ol' college try tonight.

Unless someone just turned on the television.

Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment